Thursday, July 2, 2009

the new do


Maelie got her hair cut today. She SO wants it spiked up, and so I convinced her that in order to get a "mohawk" she needed to have short hair. Yes, dear friends, my daughter truly wants a mohawk hair do. She didn't get that from the hairdresser, but this is what she got:



The hairdresser was a bit puzzled at our request but she worked hard at it.
Once done and she loved it! she loved it so much that all she did was talk about how much she loved it.

We had a doctors appointment at 3 for her cough, and she was STILL talking about her hair. the man in front of me laughed and said "wow, wait until she is a teenager" LOL yes, my hands are full.

What am I in the process of as we speak? yes, i am crazy. I am adding a bit of purple to her new look. Pictures will follow once I deem it a success!!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Maelie, you look absolutely gorgeous!!!! I LOVE your new hair!!!

LaurieF said...

Your dd's hair is absolutely too precious! So cute!