Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday - Funday

Our morning started off with Maelie trying out a science experiment from Maelie's new science book. The book is honestly driving me crazy because she wants to try everything out without putting anything away.



Here she is reading the instructions.




Once all of this was said and over with, we went strawberry picking. A lot of them were rotten but the ones that were left were gorgeous! and TASTY! Don't be fooled... Maelie is only posing for the camera and not actually EATING the strawberry. She is not a berry person.





Our adventures were not over after this! We had to get Maelie some sandals and get me some new Crocs! I managed to find some one sale. Awesome!

We went to the skating rink in Kanata and Maelie did a few laps before falling and hurting herself.




She then refused to skate again until she had a full head hockey helmet. (She had been wearing her bike helmet all this time). So we left in a not-so-good mood. On our way home, on a street close to our house, there was a yard sale. Out of the blue, we decided to stop. What did we find by pure coincidence? A hockey helmet in really good condition!! So I guess Maelie will be skating again one day!



Once home, Maelie went swimming, I did a few chores. I think our day was pretty full! and I deserve a rest!

I can't end this post without adding a pic of another card. I made this one last night.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

A fun day and a lovely card!