Yesterday, I asked Bill to pick up a boat (for the pool) that was on sale at Walmart. Maelie was out with her friend at Papanack Zoo, and so he was able to get it before she got home. I was vacuuming the stairs when I heard her come in and she started shrieking and jumping and yelling! I thought maybe she was hurt or that she saw something scary. I stopped what I was doing and ran upstairs. Her reaction was due to seeing the boat that Bill was blowing up in the living room!! She was SO ecstatic!! Actually that's an understatement. She was completely OUT OF THIS WORLD full of joy!

She immediately jumped in the pool and sat in her boat for about half an hour. Let's hope it lasts!!
I love seeing my little girl so happy. She has been having a wonderful summer so far with her friends. She has not said she was bored ONCE in the whole summer so far. If anything, she doesn't feel she has enough hours in one day. She has been busy from morning to night and has been sleeping in til at least 8 am every day.
We are off for more adventures today!
No comments:
Post a Comment