This weekend we were blessed with a visit from my aunt Helene and Yvon. It rained horribly on Friday, however on Saturday it was a wonderful, miraculous day of mainly sun! We had one brief downpour at the end of the afternoon, but we had completed our adventures of the day... or almost!
This morning we packed up an headed out to the Byward Market, then to Dow's Lake and then to the Experimental Farm. We had the luxury of being chauffered in a convertible!

Maelie didn't like it that much because "the wind!", "the sun!" , "it's too hot!", etc etc etc... so I am glad I do not have the pressure of her wanting a convertible at this point.

Here are a few pictures of our adventures.

As it turns out now, our guests are gone for a visit to the casino, Maelie is playing pretend with her friend, and I am half dead ready to go to sleep! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment