This is a short story that Maelie wrote this afternoon. I am writing it letter by letter... she spells by sound right now and I included the punctuation that she included as well.
"Today was the last day of school. Evewun was ixsidid. but sumbuty wasint. it was the mene slug. He hatid Crimas. He torwd trees down. He broke presint to. He was rille mad it semd.
But wun day Santa snect up on him and askd him whiy he hates crimas? and the slug sed nobute givs me presin... oooo I see. Have you bin good to them?... Yes achalli ime not sher...
Well if evre you did triy to be nis ok ok.
The end."
Isn't that a wonderful story?
I can understand it completely... can you? Bonus Christmas present under the tree if you can! haha
1 comment:
Took me a couple of tries, but i got it ! This is great stuff ! i kept a copy of a story i wrote when i was 9 (i'll have to scan it & send it to you one day) which i had typed on my brother's typewriter.
Seems ages ago ...
Post a Comment