So in the morning I had to drop off some chocolate at work and head off to a few stores for last minute items. I ended up getting home at 11. I had an hour to prepare the snacks and go to school.
So in recored time I made up 20 little Rudolphs and grapes and cheese on hors d'oeuvre tootjpicks. Need to get your kid to eat something? put it on a stick! They love it!! The little reindeer are simply a piece of bread and mayo with ham, add pretzel antlers and a candy nose. I just happened to have the eyes from the cake store, but ifyou don't, using raisins is just fine. I usually make this little snack with peanut butter, but we are not allowed PB at school. So i went with ham and some chicken ones in case some don't eat ham.
The kids were relatively not too hyper which surprised me because usually the last day of school is TOO exciting.
In the evening, Maelie and I set out shopping for our Christmas family that we are helping out. We got them plenty of gifts using up the money I collected at work in the past 2 weeks. I also got 2 turkeys as they were 50% off. Now I just need to pick up the rest of the food for them and go deliver all this stuff! I am hoping the family we are helping out will feel blessed for this holiday season and that the mom is at peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment