Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa breakfast



Today was the Santa breakfast at Maelie's school. I wasn't sure how it was going to go because Maelie had fever yesterday and this morning. She was so happy to dress up in her fancy Christmas dress and her Christmas shoes that I think she is cured!

She got to make crafts with her 2 friends.



These 2 boys get along very well. Maelie loves Tristan, and had a love-hate relationship with Donovan. It's actually pretty funny. Donovan adores Maelie and will do anything for her. He is pretty heartbroken that it is not reciprocal!



We had a yummy breakfast prepared by the parent committee (I didn't participate in the food this year, I was in charge of crafts).



The lady doing the make-up was awesome! and she said this was her first time....



Here are Maelie and Donovan. Isn't he so adorable?

No comments: