There are 6 weeks to go til Halloween. At the rate that the weeks are going by right now, I will wake up tomorrow and it will be October 31.
Yesterday Maelie and I had to go pick up 2 bday gifts at Carlingwood mall (ottawa). Across the street we saw an inviting Halloween store which was not there before. It's actually called Spirit Halloween Superstore. I decided to go inside and take a look. Is there anything else that is cool to do on a Friday night with a 6 year old?
I was completely amazed! This place used to be a Canadian Tire - just so you get an idea of the size, and it actually had JUST opened that day. There were walls and walls of Halloween costumes and gadgets, and MANY displays. Some of which were extremely gross and spooky!
I loved this witch... her eyes light up and she talks.

This one is actually on the ground and it crawls forwards and backwards. I can just imagine freaking out all the trick or treaters with that. It looks so real.

This one was one of the gross ones. The person is holding their head ! Maelie said "Mom this one looks like you." HUH?!?! "maybe on a Monday morning!" I responded.

We are not so much into these gross spooky things. I like simple Halloween pumpkins and skeletons. But I do enjoy visiting places like this. I just wouldn't put it up on my lawn!
No comments:
Post a Comment