Sunday, September 14, 2008

Party weekend



Saturday Maelie was invited to a birthday party at Tubes et Jujubes. It is an indoor playground with a gazillion little kids running around and screaming. Ok, so it wasn't that bad! There was a reasonable amount of people, so the noise level was decent.

(note to self: next time bring adult socks.)

I remembered to tell Maelie to bring socks, however I forgot to bring my own. $3.50 for a pair of el-cheapo socks that I will never wear again.

The kids had a good time though. Maelie is not too fond of those playgrounds as it is too crowded for her. She went in the structures for a bit,but then hung out at ground level.

The cake was a Hannah Montana cake, as apparently, that's the thing to do when you are a young girl these days.

The kids had a good time, excited about gift opening time, and trying on newly found make up.



The kids got face painting.



Maelie tried out a bit of rock climbing. She enjoyed it, but I am quite sure she will not end up rock-climber extraordinaire! LOL



We have another party to attend Sunday afternoon.

Update: Maelie attended the party by herself! Her first time ! Another mom I know stayed and Maelie knows her now, so that was good.

No comments: