
On Tuesday, Maelie received a package in the mail.
A while back, Carmen at Mom to the Screaming Masses was having a giveaway on her other blog Scrutiny by the Masses. Her blog is one that I have been reading practically daily for the past few years.
A few weeks ago, she was having a giveaway on her blog. I very seldomly participate in giveaways. She was giving away some Wati dresses. I didn't win, however she contacted me and offered me a skirt for Maelie anyway! I was ecstatic! We just received it this week and I must say it is gorgeous. The pictures don't do it justice really!
All I can say is thank you Carmen for your generosity. It is very appreciated! We will for sure pay this good action forward :)
1 comment:
It is a very cute skirt! Maelie looks absolutely darling in it too!
Post a Comment