Monday, December 31, 2007

candy cane cookies



Here is a new batch of cookies that I tried. I always love seeing the picture of them in magazines and dream of being able to make such nice cookies. Well this year I gave it a shot.



All in all they came out nice :) very fragile of course but not as bad as anticipated. I have not even tasted them yet but Maelie has and seemed to think they were ok ( I would have heard about it otherwise). My taste tester Bill still being out of town, I may have to take some to someone else for a taste test! :)

I find it really interesting how I have been into making all kinds of cookies this year. Usually I am not a cookie baker but this year I tried so many and still want to try more! Maybe because it is so relaxing to be in the kitchen, I'm not sure.

Happy New Year!

No comments: