In case anyone was looking for me at 4 AM this morning, I was outside shovelling. There's nothing like shoveling early AM when it is really quiet (for me). I am sure I have a few neighbors who will be out to get me once they've had their morning coffee... The windows in the homes on our street are not the most sound proof. If I can hear my teenage neighbors playing basketball in the summer.. can you imagine what they heard for an hour while I shoveled the driveway packed with at least 10 inches of snow? well, to score points with THEM at least, I did their yard too. I am sure Bill won't be impressed when he gets up. Our bedroom window is right by the driveway and he is a light sleeper.... Oh I locked the door behind me in case some neighbors have anger issues.
I am just sitting here waiting for the updates on school closures. Who knew they didn't even decide that THIS early! Stay tuned...
2 comments:
I can imagine how quiet and peaceful it was out that early in the snow. How very sweet of you to shovel your neighbors yard too. That sounds just like you....sweet.
feel free to come and do mine!!!!!! lol...
Post a Comment