What a wonderful way to start the year! We slept in until 8:30 this morning. Of course I was up a few times during the night, including fireworks time (i completely forgot there were to be fireworks!), then I heard a huge noise during the night, still have no idea what it was, 4 am Maelie got up and wanted to be tucked into her own bed as her animals were calling for her she said. So I think i *needed* to sleep til 8:30! I had stressful dreams most of the night... mainly about work and about hurt chinchillas! goodness....
But anyway... Happy New Year to everyone. I hope this year is a year filled with love, laughter and especially health.
Cheers to another year!
I have no resolutions once again. I have been anti-resolution for many years now. I prefer to just try to live a happy, sane life and not hit myself over the head for "failing" at any resolution.
Happy 2008.....!
2 comments:
I agree with you on the resolution thing....just do what you know you want and need to do and forget the resolution part. Happy New Year to you and yours!
Bonne année gros nez ! ;) Here's to a great year & let's hope our dreams are all fulfilled :) xx
Post a Comment