
Well, resolving to eat more healthy and take care of myself more in the new year means... more produce than you know what to do with!
Here is what my fridge looked like after I received my order of organic food last night. When I place an order, I usually get it Friday night after 7 pm. I don't have the energy at that time to place it all nicely and organize it in the fridge. I order from Emile Peloquin and his produce is always incredible. The service is great as well, and delivery is free. I have ordered from him on and off for months now. The only reason I stopped for a while was that the delivery was a bit late for me... around 8:30 pm. Sorry to break this to you but at 8:30, I am in bed ready to sleep. So if he can keep the delivery prior to 8 pm, I will continue ordering.
So do you want a really QUICK way to have your husband flip out and not sleep at night? Yes, I have found the best way to do this. Order organic cherries for 18 $ for a little over a pound. But I guess considering that I enjoy a bowl of cherries MORE than going out for a night on the town, which could potentially cost about 40$ or more, then it is a deal! I sat in my cozy rocking chair last night with a child sized bowl of organic cherries and enjoyed every second of it. Believe me, I chose not to have the whole pound in one sitting. Just because I love my husband and don't want him to have a heart attack seeing me eat 18$ worth of food for a snack.
But... they were damned good! and I think I will go hide in the kitchen now and eat a few of them.
Happy weekend.
1 comment:
Looks good ! i wish we had that option, of ordering fresh produce on a weekly basis. oh, & you can always freeze most of the stuff - keeps longer, & is less of a waste ! when i have LOADS of time i'll chop up veggies & fruits & then freeze them. -Kath
Post a Comment