Ok, I have to admit, I am a blog voyeur! I have spent so many months reading and becoming addicted to other peoples blogs! I guess to me it is much more convenient than reality tv, and more real of course. I discovered blogs through my greatest friend Kath. She started a blog and so I would read hers. Then she'd post a link to someone elses blog, and it just went on and on! I personally enjoy the mommyblogs and the crafty blogs, but especially the ones that have a mix of both.
I have been wanting to start up a blog for a while, took the steps to do so, but then was full of anxiety and didn't go ahead with it. I guess posting on the net is a scary thing! Plus I am SO not a writer. I am more of what we call a babbler.
Now as for the reason I *finally* started my blog. Molly (one of the blogs I read daily) is hosting a mini-swap. (Thanks for letting me join even when I didn't have a blog) I have always loved reading about swaps and wanted to participate, but when you don't have your own blog, you are just a little piece of dust in the universe that no one knows about. So here I am.
My name is Jenn and I am a mom. I am many other things but it's the one I love being the most. And on this blog, I will mainly talk about my daughter, Maelie (4.5 yrs of age), my interests which are rather crafty, and I also am working on being healthier in the New Year, so I will also cover my interests in that area.
Please note that I know nothing about Html so my posts may be rather funny looking as I work on adding bells and whistles. I don't like reading instruction manuals and I just go with the flow and try things out.
So welcome to my blog!
1 comment:
How incredible is this, finally, a place to read your babbling thoughts :) i am looking forward to reading you, & i wish you the best of luck in this new little adventure ! - Kath
Post a Comment