Wow, have I ever been missing in action! I don't really want to talk about work on my blog, however I do want to explain that this week, I changed jobs. I went from a job that had *some* down time to a job in which I sometimes can't even manage to read an e-mail from my own sister during the day! To me, that's a big deal. I know it will get easier in time, and I really enjoy my new workplace, bu it is truly an adaptation. I finish work a bit later, and have so much stuff to learn. So it is all crammed in somewhere in my schedule! No more time to relax. This is why this blog was not updated. Just getting used to the new routine....
In the car the day before yesterday, Maelie asked me:
"Mom, does Jesus have a phone?"
"Actually sweety, Jesus is dead,remember?"
"Oh, ok ,so do you have his phone number, mom?"
Happy weekend! Snow is finally here... it arrived as a *snowstorm* on my first day at my new job. Looks like it is here to stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment