This weekend was very relaxing. There was a bit of cuddling with daddy.
A bit of grooming daddy.
And lots of outdoor fun...!
Initially we went to Lac Beauchamp with Jacinthe and her kids. It was packed with people as it was Family Fund Day. We weren't even able to get some tire tubes to slide down the hills. Maelie was getting rather impatient as we could see everyone slide and skate but we weren't doing either activities! So we packed up and left instead. We drove to a Ernest Gaboury hill. Its a big hill close to our house. We brought 2 crazy carpets with us and slid down the hill! We had a blast. There's a reason they call them crazy carpets I am sure...!! After many times up and down, we headed home as we were pooped! and sweating bullets too...! such a beautiful day. We'll go back there for sure soon. We may even go back to Lac Beauchamp on a quieter day. They rent skates for free and so I may take Maelie skating for the first time. I won't be putting skates on though... i dislike them with a passion. The last time I went ice skating, I was 12 years old and VERY grumpy. Skates are just not comfy on my feet and I remember not finding any pleasure in it. I am hoping not to pass that on to my daughter! I may just bring Bill along so he can put the skates on and go with her. I will follow in my boots!
Time to get ready to hit the sack early, and get back into the work routine. I wish weekends were longer.
2 comments:
Wow, I'm surprised that you've joined the blog world! I have one too but very seldomly write in it. It's good to see you three are doing well out there! Take care of yourselves and I'll be back around to comment again soon ^^
PS. Sorry about the deleted comment thingy. Lisa didn't check to see if she had any typos before sending off her comment :P
Post a Comment