Sunday, June 24, 2012

Superb meal at soup'herbe

Nicole invited me to a cute little vegetarian place in Chelsea called soup'herbe as an outing for my birthday. It's not too far away , yet you are surrounded by forest! We chose a spot on the deck, and the weather was perfect. Not too hot, not too chilly.


She couldn't believe that I was just going to get water ... so I ended up ordering a lemonade. I didn't regret it one bit! It was homemade and quite tasty!


There were quite a few things that were appealing on the menu. I can for sure see myself going back there to try other things!


I ordered a red curry dish with lots of bamboo shoots... it was really tasty.


Nicole had the spanikopita. She had tried it before and really enjoyed it. I would have to say the only downfall? She asked for a tad bit of extra tzatziki sauce, and they charged her for an extra! I personally don't think they should charge for a tiny bit of extra sauce.


We had a wonderful lunch though and lots of chit chatting in a relaxing atmosphere :) Thanks Nicole!!

No comments: