Monday, February 24, 2014

Fun times with friends

After Destination Imagination, Kierah came over for a sleepover. The next day, we went to Clip N Climb for a fun activity. The poor girls had no energy whatsoever! THey ended up being so exhausted, we left 5 minutes early.


They climbed face to face... this one was a hard one so this is as high as they got!!


They did climb side by side and that was a bit easier!


I love seeing them have such a good time together. It's so much more fun to do an activity with a friend now!


Maelie is growing up into a wonderful young woman. I sense the teenager growing inside of her! As much as she is growing into her own person, I still sense the need for mom :) I love that feeling. I hope we grow together , survive the teenage years, and end up with a close relationship like the relationship I have with my mom. I also hope that she can have the relationship I had with my moms mom.

As this blog keeps on going, there are some events that may or may not end up on here. Maelie has her say now in what she wants published or not. I love seeing her read older posts though and she finds herself so cute! or she asks me "did I really do that mom? did I really SAY that?" Everything on here is true! So yes Maelie, you ARE that adorable and sweet!! and I love you more than anything in the world!

No comments: