Friday, February 21, 2014

February full of appreciation

The week around Valentine's Day is always Staff appreciation week at school. Maelie wanted to bring a little token of out appreciation every day this week. Some days had 2 treats since it was a 4 day week.

All ideas were found online, mainly after searching Pinterest, so I am not taking credit for any of them.

Here are the Teacher-savers. We took the wrapping off Lifesavers and replaced them with Teachersavers.


These were little bubble gums, with a tag saying "you always blow us away, thanks for everything"


This one, Thanks for your commit-MINT. It was a small pack of mints.


You are o-fish-ally the best teachers and staff! So cute! I put pretzel fishies in the bags.


These were for Valentine's Day itself, Have a Rockin' Valentine!


I also made some teacher chocolate suckers, as well as the whole alphabet made of chocolate. The chocolate racks came back empty! :)


We also worked on Candy-grams at work. We delivered over 600 this year. It seems we have more and more every year to deliver. People like to send out a treat for their colleagues, and they get some in return!

These projects have been keeping me pretty busy in February hence the lack of blogging.

We also got Windows 8, and it seems since we got it, I dislike everything! It's harder to navigate, harder to get the photo program to work, harder to upload anything... so I tend to get discouraged. I like things plain and simple on the computer and it's been hard to get used to.


No comments: