Sunday, May 26, 2013

A visit back home

Last weekend we went back home to visit. We hadn't been in quite a while! Since we were dogsitting, we brought Peluche along with us. He kept us quite busy!! We also drove down 5 baby ducklings. They were hatched at Maelie's school in the grade 1 class. The visit apparently revolved around animals!! I have more animal pictures than people!


Here are some of grand-maman's chickens. They are so cute! They are the ones Maelie chose last year as tiny babies.


Here is a box a ducklings, and a box of chicks that my mom had.


Maelie was holding on to a baby chick.


We gave the ducklings a bath... Peluche wanted nothing more than to make some friends!


Drying off... SO CUTE!


Maelie was hoping to get some swinging time...


Hi Mom!


We had supper at my dad's on Saturday. Of course, Peluche came along. He was VERY excited to see Meggie. He would not leave her alone one second. Here they are both half dead, worn out with their tongues hanging out! Maelie is also exhausted from all that babysitting!


Meggie loves to cuddle with Maelie :)


I didn't even get a pic of my dad and Lucie! I will have to remember next time.

It all went downhill that night as I caught an agressive stomach bug. I was up most of the night. Maelie caught it the next day but it was not as agressive. We hung out in bed and on the couch until the Monday of the long weekend. I was exhausted and have been recuperating all week. My energy levels have not come back up quite yet!

No comments: