Jacinthe had bought a Groupon deal for Little Ray's but she is really afraid of reptiles so I offered to go with her so the kids wouldn't freak out. In my house, when we talk about going to little Ray's Reptile Zoo, Maelie and I are all excited! In Jacinthe's house, the kids begged not to have to go. LOL
This summer, there was a new enclosed place that we could enter to feed the turtles. It's amazing how fast they move when they want lettuce!! Maelie and Amelie were feeding them in the pic below.
Chomp chomp chomp!
Modern day pic: Maelie crouching down petting the turtle AND taking a picture of herself doing it (with her I pod)
Here is Myriam... she was the most nervous that day.
Martin was so proud for touching the scorpion! He made sure I had the picture so he could prove he did it!
Amelie touching the little baby caiman. He was so tiny!!
When we held the scorpion, the picture I took of Jacinthe had her looking terrified and grossed out... so for this picture she was telling me to take a pic while she had a freaked out SMILE on her face... LOL like "hurry up!! get this picture done and over with!!"
We got to see some feedings as well. It's always amazing the first time you see them feed the snake a rat!!
As a treat for Myriam for having been so brave, we stopped at Michaels on the way home... now THAT was they highlight of HER day :) This was officially out last outing before school started!!








No comments:
Post a Comment