Once back from our vacation, we needed to get some groceries again so what better place to go than Juniper Farms again? We of course had to visit the chickens first....
and the cute pigs ... before even thinking of getting our produce! We got some fresh carrots, potatoes (Maelie said we must ALWAYS get our potatoes there as they rocked), zucchini, fresh garlic (the BEST!), etc etc etc!
On our way back, we were curious and stopped at "Great Canadian Bungee" to see what was going on there! We could see there there were a bunch of people at the top, so we thought we would wait and see.
Here is one of the guys that jumped... he seemed so brave, so carefree! I can't even imagine the feeling you get when you throw yourself off the ledge!!
Maelie climbed up on the rocks on our way out.
I thought this was the best picture! Maelie in the clouds!
I can do anything! I feel like I am at the top of the world!
:)






No comments:
Post a Comment