That's it!! I offically am the mom of a little sweetheart in Grade 5!! I can actually start seeing if I am smarter than a 5th grader. :) Maelie was forced to pose that morning :) She doesn't quite realise yet how important these pictures are to me right now, and how they will be important to HER in the future!!
She was ECSTATIC to go to school!!
Maelie ended up with a wonderful teacher, a good class, she is Bus Patrol which means she has to help everyone get on the bus and then make sure they behave while on it. She takes pride in her new responsibility !! I am extremely proud that she is such a mature, responsible and involved kid. She is always ready to lend a helping hand and she is very caring towards her younger peers as well.
I lvoe you sweetheart! Let's hope this is the best year yet!!


No comments:
Post a Comment