Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like December in here!

I have a very hard time containing my excitement once we get to December! Tomorrow is it... the beginning of one of the best months in the year!! It is also THAT time of the year again when we have advent calendars. I made 2 this year since Lisa is living with us for a bit :) It's fun and challenging to find ideas for 2 completely different tastes and age ranges!!




This year I made boxes and bags and glued them to a white canvas. I glued them around randomly one evening and the next, I put the numbers on them, so even *I* don't remember what is in the boxes! Maelie is very excited that it is time for the calendar again :)

It's probably the only month other than the summer months where I don't have to work hard to wake her up in the morning!

Watch for my annual Christmas countdown where I post every day this month until Christmas!

No comments: