Monday, June 22, 2009

MY vacation - Day 1


Today is my first day of vacation. I guess I don't consider the weekend a vacation because we get those all the time. But a whole week off? I very seldomly ever took one other than for travel purposes. That little sun up there is what Environment Canada is calling for this week. Makes me happy!

So let's see what I have up my sleeve today.

First off, I went to Walmart at 8 am. I LOVE going to Walmart at that time of the day. There is hardly anyone there. I just take my leisurely time going up and down the aisles. I needed to get 2 Sterilite shelves for my scrapbooking paper and cardstock. These fit perfectly in my new pantry.




I also have to work on a few projects for the end of school year.



My projects may or may not include a lot of chocolate....



So this is my day so far and it's only 10:21! I will be picking up Maelie for lunch. Since it's hot and gorgeous, I will pack a pic nic for supper and we will head out to the beach!

1 comment:

Kath said...

A vacation just for you ? Sounds DREAMY. You can work on all the little things you want - in an air-conditionned environment to boot ! :) i'm wishing you lots of breathing space & zen-type goodness.

Also, i love the organization you've got going these days. You knnow me & drawers & shelves - drool :)