Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vacation Day 4

Today has been a bit of a slower day. Last night Maelie had a sleepover, so I was able to sleep in until 7 am. That might not be exciting for most people, but 7 am is much later than when I usually wake up!



We were supposed to have a cloudy day today, however it is 32 degrees outside right now, 36 with the humidex. We have spent the day in the pool so far and just relaxing. I think the fatigue is now just catching up with me! and the heat from yesterday!

This is the note Maelie taped on our front door today:



I started working on a tri shutter card. I have been pondering all day which stamp set I want to complete it with. Not sure if i prefer a flower or beachy theme. Here is what it looks like so far:



Maelie just left to go to Tristan's house for a little bit. I will try and accomplish a few things while she is away! When she is home, all she does is ask if she can play with Tristan, so with all her whining or complaining that life sucks when she is away from him, I don't get anything done. On a sad note, Tristan will be leaving for 2 weeks starting Saturday morning... it will be a major challenge to get through that period of time without him! It's a good thing we are having sleepover company, Canada Day activities and Merveilles de sable next week. We may even be able to fit in a visit to see my family. We will see!

No comments: