Saturday, May 2, 2009

Playing with beads & upcoming weekend

Yesterday i finally was able to try out a few cards with a few added beads! If you look closely, the circles on the white part of the cards are beads.



(pardon the little fingers in the bee picture! Maelie couldn't help herself.



If ever I send you a card with beads, please save it for at least a month! It took me quite a long time to thread them in! haha

On another note.... we just woke up and the sun is shining very bright! It's going to be a wonderful weekend. Maelie has 2 birthday parties to attend. It's also the tulip festival which has got me all excited! I can't wait to take pictures of Maelie with the flowers. Of course, i have yet to get complete cooperation when it comes to pictures! But I am determined to try. We will be heading out to Dow's Lake area this time around. When I drove by yesterday however, not all the tulips were in bloom. Hopefully with this sun, they will all bloom today!!

No comments: