In order to make things easier for Maelie and Guinoo, we headed off to the same pet store to see if they had guineas to keep Guinoo company. We needed a male of course as we would prefer NO BABIES!
Well, surprise surprise, we found a brother! a twin brother! only much much smaller.
I was also praying that the 2 would get along...because the whole point was for
Guinoo to have a companion. If he hated the companion, it would be much harder that I thought.
Turns out, Guinoo is in love. I mean, look at the little thing... spitting image of him!

Mini-guinea, as Maelie calls him, cannot take away the pain from losing Bebe lapin, but he can raise our spirits a little.
My heart still breaks at every thought of him. Every picture I see breaks my heart. I honestly must say I have never loved a pet so much before.
1 comment:
Salut Jennifer,
Je sympathise tellement avec toi. Ton histoire m'a beaucoup touché et j'y pense tous les jours. Je sais que tu ne veux pas trop qu'on t'en parle et je te comprends.
Je suis contente de voir que Mini-Guinea vous apporte déjà un peu de réconfort. C'est trop cute de voir comment tu t'occupes de tes petits animaux. En espérant que les petits bonheurs de la vie, remettent rapidement de la joie dans ton coeur.
Mélanie C.
Post a Comment