I followed her instuctions quite well I think!
We had to multi-task considering we had 5 kids in the house to take care of at the same time! They were pretty self-sufficient though, so that was good.
Look at these :
and look at the outcome of all our hard work!
I only like pickled beets a little, however there is a certain man in the house that will go through the jars quite well on his own!
3 comments:
you are amazing Jenn...cant wait to see your halloween decorations and the snacks you plan to make...ineed ideas...we can only do healthy choices this year...and we now have an allergy in Chase's class..so it is making it tricky!
Wow ! i LOVE beets (though not pickled) & these all look so lovely ! What is your next canning mission ?
I will be expecting a jar of beets at xmas, along with the Tide and toilet paper, all wrapped in lovely wrapping paper and bows.
Post a Comment