Yes it is that time of year! Ms. Olivia starts next tuesday. Maelie's choice in back packs is much different than Olivia's. This year I signed up for this school supply program and all of her needed / listed stuff will be waiting for her in here classroom! I just had to send a check...no fighting the crowds and trying to find the right thing. Yeah....Malie...on to first grade!!!!!!! Our girls are no longer kindergarten babies lol!
Wow...I have been trying not to think about it. Is that all the supplies that she needs.. Chase's list is huge. WE just went down to grand forks and fargo last week for 5 days and I stocked up on markers, glue, sciessors and all that stuff. The markers alone are worth the trip...0.88cents...can you beleive it!!!!!! We are so taken in all these last few weeks of summer@!!!!!! Hope you are too!
I always loved shopping for school supplies, just got sick of using them after 1 week. They look, feel and smell so much better when still new and packaged!
3 comments:
Yes it is that time of year! Ms. Olivia starts next tuesday. Maelie's choice in back packs is much different than Olivia's. This year I signed up for this school supply program and all of her needed / listed stuff will be waiting for her in here classroom! I just had to send a check...no fighting the crowds and trying to find the right thing. Yeah....Malie...on to first grade!!!!!!! Our girls are no longer kindergarten babies lol!
Wow...I have been trying not to think about it. Is that all the supplies that she needs.. Chase's list is huge. WE just went down to grand forks and fargo last week for 5 days and I stocked up on markers, glue, sciessors and all that stuff. The markers alone are worth the trip...0.88cents...can you beleive it!!!!!! We are so taken in all these last few weeks of summer@!!!!!! Hope you are too!
I always loved shopping for school supplies, just got sick of using them after 1 week. They look, feel and smell so much better when still new and packaged!
Post a Comment