so what do you do when the weather calls for 22 - 23 - 24 degrees??? Get all excited! Take the sunscreen out! Have a pic nic! Get your sandals out! Bike ride and fill the sandbox... yeeee haw!
Those are our plans for the weekend. Nothing but sun sun and sun. Yesterday I opened up some windows and let the warm air in. I LOVE spring. I also saw a daffodil yesterday as I walked from my parking spot to work. I just happen to walk down two streets of a nice old neighborhood where most people take pride in their small spaces and grow a lot of flowers. So every day, I see an extra few flowers blooming here and there. The tulips are on their way to standing really tall... I expect to see a few of them next week.
This morning I was up at 5:30, and it's already starting to lighten up outside at that time. Maelie and Bill and even Chin Chin are still sleeping, lucky them. Then again, they are losing precious sunshine hours!! The sun is bright right now even if the weather is chilly. It is currently 0 but I am sure it won't take long to get to 20 or so...!!
pics to come later on...!
No comments:
Post a Comment