Saturday, April 14, 2007

Friday Outing


This past Friday, I took a day off work. Things have finally stablized enough for me to actually be able to get a day off. So i joined Maelie with her daycare friends at the Children's Museum, The Children's museum is such a wonderful place to visit. It is where children's and grown-ups imagination can go wild!




We stayed for a couple of hours, wore the kids out and then left. I can just imagine that it would be the quietest ride home for most of the kids afterwards. I know Maelie was pooped. Especially considerign she had been going to bed late all week! Daddy has been out of town all week, and Jo came for a visit. So we have been out of our routine for a bit! But I HAVE to say, i love three day work weeks. I would get used to them quite fast actually.

This afternoon, Maelie is having a little birthday party. This one is for the anglophone friends. One guest is already here. She was at Maelie's old daycare and they get along well. It will be interesting to see the kids all together. None of them know each other. Three are from the same family, then one little girl from Maelie's new daycare and one from her old daycare. We have a treasure hunt planned with a real treasure from IKEA.


It's made of fabric and rigid cardboard (i think). The minute I saw it, i saw the potential of having a treasure hunt for Maelie's party.

More to come on our birthday party tomorrow...!

No comments: