She also was quite lucky to receive some cards and money from afar!! Needless to say, money and gift cards are the number 1 present at this age!!
Which one do I start with???? Maelie had blast and was quite spoiled. Now she is ready to go on a shopping spree.
On Monday we went out with Naomie and Sonia for a bday supper. The restaurant brought her a huge piece of delicious cake since it was her bday... her comment to me afterwards? Mom I wish they just brought my normal kids meal ice cream.... hehe needless to say, Sonia and I enjoyed the cake !!
She was so excited! Maelie is like me. Birthdays just make her happy!! I love that!
On her actual birthday morning, I took out the DQ ice cream cake! Yum yum yum! Who doesn't love ice cream cake for breakfast on their birthday?
Maelie was happy as can be!!
TA-DA!!! I am 12!!!
Maelie is growing up into a wonderful girl. She definitely is showing clear signs of teenage years to come, but she is kind hearted, hard working, motivated, loving, generous, smart and beautiful! I could not ask for a better daughter!! she makes all of my days brighter! I love you baby!!





No comments:
Post a Comment