Maelie's class held a bake sale at school at the Easter bunny breakfast event. Families from the school came for a breakfast with activities and an Easter egg hunt, so we set up in the gym in hopes of raising money for field trip funds!
It also just happened to coincide with a visit from Grand maman! Grand-maman + Bake sale = LOVE She arrived with stuff for the sale and spent Friday making more stuff! I worked on chocolate bunny suckers and cupcakes while she did the rest! Maelie was one proud little girl!
These are the little flower cupcakes I made. I've been dying to use the colored beads for so long!
A hit all around the worlds... rice crispie squares!
Oh, I also had some peeps that I dipped in white chocolate and then in sprinkles.
This is not as flattering a picture as I was hoping to get but these owls were a hit!! of course, the 2 huge chocolate eyes were attractive...
My mom also made a 4 story cake. The inside was 4 different colors made with jello! It was sold in one piece!
Grand maman also had made these deep fried nests! They are gorgeous! She filled them with colored coconut, and then a few eggies. This would be a great edible decoration at the Easter table!
The kids raised 302$!! That was awesome. Nothing reminds me more of my childhood than bake sales! :) Thanks again Mom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment