Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween party goodies

As always, I like to prep for Maelie's Halloween party a LONG time before it actually starts. For a month I've been working on and off on some goodies. Here are a few of them... most ideas were found online.

The lighting is horrible, I know.. ! But the photo session was on my washing machine in the basement with no energy left! LOL I just had to take the pics for memories sake!!

Here are little spiders in top of plastic Stampin up containers. They usually hold brads or buttons... I collect them when they are empty for goodies! I love these little spiders!


There are little post it pads that I covered and added a clip.


Little creepy bags...


Matchbooks with an M&M bag stapled inside


Rock candy! I found these at homesense and packaged them individually.


A triple pack of bubble gum. I bought these individually colored balls at Party City. I love how they have everything in specific colors! I just repackaged them and added a tag.


Martha Stewart test tubes with Sixlets inside. I also got the colored Sixlets at Party City. They have them in big bags of individual colors. LOVE them!


This was just a bag with goodies, but I loved the little tag I made! I used decorative tape and a little stamped tag.


These simple jars came from the dollar store. Covered in scrapbooking paper and a few embellishments, perfect!!


I love these little purse die bats! If there had been boys at the party, I would have removed the handle, of course!


With that, we had a witches shoe! The pattern was SO easy to make. I got it online as well. The pattern had an insert included, but since I used double sided paper, I didn't have to add it! Time saver!


I saw this model as a card on Pinterest... I decided to simply put it on a paper bag! Added a washi tape at the top and ta-da! Perfect bag for goodies!


I used a tiny fry container from McDonald's and traced it on Halloween paper. I should have used a bigger one, it would have been easier to stand up... but I ran out of time!


These paint buckets are from the dollar store! I just covered then with cute paper, added a few ribbons and stickers, a bit of orange grass inside for decoration and then a few treats! Too adorable!!

 
I also had a few items that were not crafty, such as a pack of Halloween tissues, a pack of stickers, and a magnetic game I got on clearance! Oh and I can't forget the big popcorn style buckets I got at Michael's last year on clearance as well! The kids can stuff that up with all their goodies!! :)
 
 


No comments: