Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall days

Maelie wanted us to go visit a really nice area behind a cemetery close to her school. They went there once to do art class and she wanted to share the beauty with me! :) and Peluche of course.


There is nothing more beautiful the fall colors! There is just something about it... maybe it's simply the change that makes us smile. The change to snow doesn't make everyone smile though.... but then when spring comes around, everyone is happy again!


We walked down to the little creek... at some point Peluche walked into some prickly branches because he ended up with a lot stuck on his fur!


Maelie wore her dress because she knew I was going to go a little picture crazy!!


Ok mom, I'm done now!


She is a very quick visitor... we walked to the creek, then she was done! Ready to leave! I asked her to at least sit on the wooden bridge so I can get a pic of that.


We had a wonderful time. I don't take for granted any of these precious moments spent together! I am extremely thankful for the life I have and especially for my husband and daughter! Fine... Peluche too... LOL

No comments: