Monday, November 5, 2012

Holiday Season has officially started!!

50 days left 'til Christmas!!!

Sometimes I am a procrastinator... but when it comes to holidays/special occasions, I don't like to procrastinate so much. We bought a new tree on Saturday afternoon, set it up, and then on Sunday we decorated it! Maelie was looking forward to that all weekend!! 


The star actually touches the ceiling! The ceiling helps the star stay up... so I better not move the tree at all! I used to have an angel at the top of the tree watching over us, but Maelie hated it with a passion! She thought we NEEDED a star.


Here it is with all the fixings. We also have the Little People Christmas sets underneath the tree. Even if Maelie is 10, we still need to have the sets under the tree. It's tradition!!


It was really nice to hear Christmas songs in the stores. It is truly my favorite season of the year!! I like to make it drag on for a couple months so then it is not as stressful as if I tried to cram everything in the last week!! This upcoming week and weekend will be Christmas card time. I found plenty of good ideas online, so I will be starting that soon!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

your amazing jenn!!!!