Saturday, November 24, 2012

Advent Calendar 2013

Today I set up Maelie's advent calendar 2013. It's a Christmas tree forest!!


I added strings of snow all around the trees. The forest is set up on top of our tv cabinet. It adds to the decor!


Inside each tree is a surprise or a number associated to a basket of wrapped surprises (when they didn't fit inside the tree). For every day until Christmas, Maelie gets to open up a tree and get a surprise!


She saw this as soon as she woke up this morning and she was SO excited! Now she can't wait for next week - December 1st!!


I have been working on my Christmas cards and pretty much just have to mail them. I will post some pictures of my favorites soon! I've just been under the weather this past week but I am slowly returning to my old self again. There will be daily posting in December for the Countdown to Christmas :)

No comments: