Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day filled with love. Our day started off before 5 am when Maelie got up and went through her stocking. She was just too excited !!
Once Lisa was up, we started working on the presents! It was a fun time :) Peluche's present was LOTS of affection :)
We were all very happy with our surprises! It was quite fun!! How blessed we are to be able to spend Christmas together. Maelie got an Air Hog helicopter with a camera. She spent the day flying it and charging it. It only got stuck in my hair ONCE! LOL
A colleague at work said she was doing a brunch raclette. I thought I would try that! It turned out awesome!
We had mini pancakes, potatoes, sausages, omelettes, meat pie, potato bacon pie, beans, coffee and juice!
Our afternoon was spent relaxing, cleaning Christmas wrapping paper up, and preparing for the next meal!! Lisa made some amazing dishes... Tortilla Espanola
And Croquettes with ham and cheese (to die for). We of course didn't have the proper ham or cheese on hand, however it worked well with black forest ham and mozza cheese!
I made some bruschetta with a few missing ingredients... and i made an asiago artichoke dip! MMmmmmmmmmmmm.
I guess our day revolved around food! That's what Christmas is, isn't it? We didn't go traditional on the supper, but we did go AWESOME :)
As a dessert.... what better to eat than a Tiramisu buche de Noel?! It was delicious!!!

What a beautiful day! It snowed most of the day so we did end up with a white Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment