Saturday, May 14, 2011

recap of our week

Last Sunday, on Mother's day, grand-maman came for a visit. Maelie was of course super happy to play basketball with her!



I love these moments they share just the two of them!



On Monday, Jo arrived as she was working in Ottawa for the week. Rarely are we only all us girls! We spent the day out and about, running around the city, and then for supper we went to The Works once again! Grand-maman had never been.



Of course we had to get some onion rings to share!



On Wednesday, we headed off to the Tulip festival to see if the tulips were open yet. We had really hot weather this week so I knew some of them would be ready.



A lot of them were in bloom but I would say a lot of them also needed more time! We will go back for sure soon.



Jo wanted to see if the Beavertails in Ottawa tasted the same as the Beavertails in Cavendish.



Half hazelnut, half maple butter.... yum yum!!



I love the pattern they made with these tulips!



Look at the shading of these ones... yellow and orange! Love them!



There was a cute little patch of daffodils along the way, so Maelie sat right in the middle and I took a few pictures.



Maelie said as long as she has her snowcone, she will get her picture taken anywhere. LOL



How about beside a fence? Sure!



On Thursday we went out and fed the ducks and geese.... The geese are kinda VERY friendly!



We had 3 loaves of bread and went through them all!



It was such a pleasant evening...



Everyone is now officially back in their respective homes... how time flies when we are all together! Can't wait to see you again !!

No comments: