Bill set up Maelie's basketball net today. We got it for her used around Christmastime, but we had to wait until today to set it up. Maelie is sooooooo happy! She's wanted one for quite a while now.
I never was really good at basketball in my younger days (not much better now apparently... I hit the neighbor's car and Maelie was very embarassed). Maelie loves to play!
Maelie says Bill is much better than me at basketball :) Thankfully, it's not a skill I need to survive! LOL
Let's hope she enjoys playing with it all summer and fall!
I think that being old enough to have big basketball net means you are growing up too fast!! Slow down baby girl..... slow down!!
1 comment:
thats all Chase did today in Nanny and Papa's yard.... I tell ya Maelie and Chase have alot in common!!!! And yes can we slow down the hands of time!
Post a Comment