Maelie us of course off her rocker with excitement! She adores her sisters sooooooo much even if she has not spent so much time with them in her 9 years.
She worked hard on a little Easter surprise for Lisa. Hand made chocolates she made by herself.
This is a treat Lisa brought back for me.... i LOVE the look of these candies and they shall remain uneaten because they are way too beautiful!
Good Friday mostly everything was closed in Ottawa but the Byward Market was open for business as usual! We went for about an hour and wandered around. It was a gorgeous day! We had not seen nice weather all week!
Look at these gorgeous cookies!! i SOOOOOOOO wish I had that talent!
In the evening, we went to see Rio.... what a cute, adorable, colorful movie! It was soooooo sweet! Great family film ! :) I love birds, so I was touched by the beauty of them all ! even if they were just animated!
No comments:
Post a Comment