Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Yesterday, we decided to decorate a few eggs for Easter...



Lisa participated too! :) Maelie was so happy!



Here are our results!



I baked some little festive cupcakes, so cute!



This is Maelie this morning who was up at 4:40 ready to hunt for eggs....!! She tripped in the steps and said it was my fault because I put the egg there. Note... the egg was way at the end in between the two bars! You would actually have to try REALLY hard to trip on the egg! hahahahah



Maelie and Lisa each had a different picture to hunt for at the same time as the eggs. Maelie had 12 rabbits to find, and Lisa 12 Happy Easter signs. If they found all 12, they could get the 12 little prizes! We also had 40 eggs to find. We have one missing one!



After all the running around the girls sat down with their loot to check it all out!



Here are the little carrot cone boxes. They are so cute!





I also had made little tiny pastel baskets which contained a few eggs and scratchie tickets!



Her is all of Maelie's stuff!



Afterwards, I made some yummy waffles for breakfast....



I made them a bit festive by adding pastel food coloring to the dough. It made them even better! hahaha



Happy Easter to all! Enjoy time together!

No comments: