Monday, April 12, 2010

More birthday celebrations!

Maelie started off her Sunday playing with Tristan with her Cake making set. I seriously think that the person who invented these sets does NOT have children!



They had a fun time!



Both of them did not really like the taste of their creations... but Tristan did say that at least it was a lot of fun to make!



Since Maelie only wanted her classmates at her party on Saturday, I had suggested to Natalie that we go out on Sunday for a game of bowling only with her family. Her little ones really really wanted to go bowling for Maelie's party. And for Maelie, ANY reason to go bowling is GREAT! She really really really wanted to beat Ryan! She decided to coach Myran a little bit showing him where his feet should be when he plays and how to throw the ball. It was so cute!



She had chosen an Oreo blizzard cake at DQ. Yum yum!!



Maelie was pleasantly surprised to find out she was getting more gifts! with BOWS on the package! (she LOVES bows but I always forget). Joy oh bliss when she found two of her most wanted toys LOL



Afterwards we came home and the kids playes while Natalie and I organized my kitchen cupboards!! I forgot to take a picture! I should have. It's not all done, but close!

Here is a cute picture that Merrick made for me in the window! That's me with the red shirt in the picture. He is such a sweet sensitive boy!



Thanks to Natalie's whole family for helping celebrate Maelie again! It was soooo much fun!!

I really think this will be the last birthday post! On to the next activities!

No comments: