Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Maelie's bday party invitations

Well I came up with a sample for the invitations I am going to make for Maelie's party coming up soon.I mixed a bit of stamping with a bit of clip art for the Totally Spies part.

It doesn't look as cute on the picture as it does in person. I put yellow paper on our coordinates just so I won't get freak visitors!



For the top of the card, I printed off the Totally Spies logo. I stamped the calendar and the number 4 and April. I punched the arrow out with my new Stampin' Up punch and stamped "It's a party" on it. The card is eggplant on color and then there is a burgundy 3.5 X 3 cardboard for the calendar, topped with white card stock. The arrow is in light purple. The ink is dark purple except for the calendar which is black. I tried to mix the Totally Spies colors to make it "match".



On the inside, I printed off a Totally Spies picture, and a text box in Word with the details.

I really find it cute looking! It's SO not easy to find really nice Totally Spies stuff. There is NO merchandise whatsoever either.

I'll try and post a picture of all the invitations together. I also have to make a different invitation for the 2nd party, a smaller group.

No comments: