Saturday, February 4, 2017

2017 begins

Our year started off with our furry friend on his favorite blanket :) 
 

... and also quite a lot of snow!!

 
 
A colleague was having a baby girl so of course that's a perfect opportunity to make a card. The picture doesn't do it justice, because of the layering and frames not showing so well. It was a very delicate card. I used a new die I found from impression obsession for the little patched elephant. 
 

 I helped out on the baby shower as well. I love making diaper cakes! We got together to enjoy seeing her with her perfect belly! She still had a few weeks to go, but a week later she had her little daughter!


I am in love with these little treat holders. I got the idea on Pinterest when looking for K Cup holders. I noticed that if you just punch the circle a bit smaller (1 3/8 instead of 1 3/4), you can have ferrero rocher's in there!


These extra diapers were made into small centrepieces. There was a strip of bling wrapping them all up nicely.


I made little baby chocolates as well. I don't get the opportunity to make baby chocolates often so I enjoy it when I can!


We now have 1 vegetarian, 1 Plant based eater, and one meat eater in the family. The meat eater is not the cook... so this is what most of our meals incorporate! :) Veggies have got to be one of natures most beautiful creations! I can't wait to get my garden started again!





No comments: