Maelie participated in the talent show at school ! She and her friend Veronique played Bad Romance. Maelie on Tenor Sax and Veronique on clarinet. Maelie is quite critical of herself so she doesn't really want me to post the video but I don't actually have a picture of her and her friend to post other than the video!! I'll have to see if I can make it smaller because it is over the blogger limit. They both played amazing though and I was sooooo proud!!
Of course when there is any event at school that has an opportunity to have a bake sale, I am all over it!!
Here is what I made this time around:
I made little curvy keepsake box turtles. Ooooops... a few of them are missing eyes! I was able to glue them back on before the sale :)
I tried this new recipe for caramel popcorn cupcakes that I found on Pinterest! The little cups I made with a cupcake holder sizzic die I had, and the window label punch. I loved them!!!
I made little monkey cupcake toppers, girl and boy, and added candy bananas.
Cowboy hats made with a chip and a jujube!
Butterfly cupcakes made with yogurt pretzels and smarties!
Fish cupcakes made with Smarties!
I made some daisies to put on top of little 4 oz cups. I filled the cups with little jujubes.
All of the cups had a little paper cupholder.
I wrapped 2 powdered donuts and added a paper straw in the middle to add color!
Little cupcake cups filled with pink popcorn!
Cute little curvy keepsake box ladybugs filled with candy and gum.
These are 1X8 bags filled with red, blue and black smarties to go with the little music instrument & star tags, with a note "enjoy the show"
Flowers on a sucker stick in a small 2.5 oz plastic cup and lid. the cups were filled with sour candy.
How I LOVE making stuff for bake sales! It just makes everyone sooooo happy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment