Well, it's official... my little baby girl is now a teenager!!!
The morning started really early as predicted!! Maelie was in such a good mood of course! She opened up her gifts and cards from family members :) We keep them hidden if they come to the mailbox early.
Also a tradition is her ice cream cake for breakfast! Bill had picked it up at Dairy Queen a couple days prior. We hid it in the freezer in the basement until the special day!
For lunch, I met up with Maelie and had lunch with her at her favorite restaurant close to her school. For supper we went out with Sonia and Naomie. What a wonderful day!!
I remember the day I went into labor, I remember when they most important thing was to have a healthy baby. I got a lot more than I prayed for!
Maelie, I love you sooooooo much! It's actually amazing how you are growing up to be such a wonderful lady. Everyone you meet appreciates you and enjoys your presence. You are kind hearted, helpful, considerate, loving, smart, full of common sense, and you are really fun to be around! If I had to choose someone to hang around with, I would always choose you! We laugh together, we argue, we act silly, and a bit crazy, but we always have a good time! Even if you don't always admit that you enjoy spending time with me, you do choose to hang around! :)
I love you with ALL my heart and more!!
Happy 13th birthday!!!
Love,
Mom

3 comments:
Happy belated birthday Maelie! You're such a great girl!!!!
Happy belated birthday Maelie! You're such a great girl!!!!
Ottawa Senators Jerseys, St Johns IceCaps Jerseys, St. Louis Blues Jerseys, Boston Bruins Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Sneakers, Phoenix Coyotes Jerseys, Baltimore Ravens Jerseys, Atlanta Thrashers Jerseys, New Jersey Devils Jerseys, Oakland Raiders Jerseys, Buffalo Bills Jerseys, Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys, Florida Panthers Jerseys, NFL Hoodies Jerseys, Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys, Denver Broncos Jerseys, Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Edmonton Oilers Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Pumps, San Diego Chargers Jerseys, Quebec Nordiques Jerseys, Christian Louboutin Flat Sandals, 2015 New Nike NFL Jerseys, New Orleans Saints Jerseys, San Jose Sharks Jerseys, Arizona Cardicals Jerseys, Minnesota Vikings Jerseys, Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys
Post a Comment