Here are a few pics! both from my phone and camera.... But first, let me take a selfie!
I brought cookie tins for family and a few extras... they disappeared really fast!
The weather was kinda strange, and one day, it was so warm that the snow became sticky again! They kids went out and made a snow family! Meet Frosty, Crystal and I forget the last one!
We spent time at the mall, and the kids all got in the photobooth! I took a pic on the outside screen. hehehe When I was little, we didn't get to see ourselves prior to the picture being taken!!
Maelie of course worked on manicures :) Brennan and Nathan love getting some color on their nails!
More beauty regimens! Of course Maelie had to take a selfie with Jo!
Lucas, the typical teen!! :) Roaming the house to find cell service!
I only got this horizontal picture of Nathan! He was on the bed watching tv :)
Maelie and her sweet poofy friend Meggie! Meggie loves when Maelie visits!
My dad and Lucie... Maelie is pretty much taller than Lucie now! It's so fun to have pictures to compare how much she grew!
We had a fun week away and were also happy to return home. The best trips are always like that. Happy to go, happy to come back. Not so happy to have to go back to work!










No comments:
Post a Comment